The sGrow Referral Program
Receive credit for a month of service for every qualified referral you share with sGrow.
- You must subscribe to sGrow’s Business Builder service
- You must have an active, paid account for at least 90 days
- You may submit referrals before your 90 days of service is met and credits will be applied to your account after the 91st day of service
- Your account must be up-to-date before a credit can be applied
- Referral credits can not be used for past-due payments
- Referrals must be submitted to sGrow using the Realtor Referral Form before the agent signs up for a trial account (available below)
- Your referral must sign up for the Business Builder service within 6 months (180 days) of you completing the Realtor Referral Form to receive credit
- Your referral must maintain an active account for at least 90 days
- The referral’s account must be up-to-date before a referral credit can be applied
- One referral credit will be awarded per account
- A Team Account is a single account, regardless of the number of licenses associated with it
Question: How many referral credits can I earn?
Answer: There is no limit to the number of referral credits you can earn. As long as you and your referrals meet the program requirements, you will receive a credit for each referral.
Question: How will I know when a credit is applied to my account?
Answer: You will receive an email from sGrow’s billing department to notify you each time a credit is applied to your account.
Question: I own a team account. Can I receive one credit for each new license I add to my account?
Answer: We cannot offer referral credits for adding a new license to your team account. You are eligible to receive credit for referring agents who are not part of your team and meet all referral requirements. Each credit is equal to one team member license.