Effective Date: December 15, 2019.
Date Last Reviewed: December 7, 2022.
We do not knowingly solicit, market products or services, or collect personal data from people under 18 years of age. This Website is not intended for visitors under 18 years of age. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no one under 16 years of age may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please email email@example.com or by mail at:
9221 E Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see https://sgrowcrm.com/ccpa/.
Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
By submitting a request to access and view any sales or marketing collateral, the free trial service or purchasing a monthly service subscription, you authorize us to collect and store information related to you and your business. This information includes your full name, home address, phone number, email address, current employer, current brokerage, MLS ID and other pieces of information that may be used to identify and support you. If you provide information related to a business, you represent and warrant that you have authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the business.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection
Similar to most websites, we will collect information about your activity on our Website. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including when you visited our Website, which pages you visited, traffic data and other communication data and other resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and what type of browser you are using.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To contact you about products or services available from sGrow CRM and our affiliates.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
• To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
• To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
• To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
• To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
• To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, subpoena, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Your Control Over Information
You have the right as an sGrow CRM past or present customer to control the use of your personal information for purposes other than fulfilling your request or as required for access to the platform. For example, we may use your contact information to send you promotional communications about our products. To opt-out, our update your information, you may call Customer Service toll-free at (855) 533-9866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have opted out in the past, you do not need to opt-out each year. Your opt-out remains in effect unless you notify us you would like to opt-in.
We have implemented data security measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Our firewalls policies are designed to ensure the system is able to examine information content, ensure that logging functionality is consistent with access controls, support advanced user authentication, detect and respond to intrusions, and cover domain name, HTTP, SMTP, DNS and IP traffic. Our computers employ full disk encryption and we use multifactor authentication for logins to sensitive systems.
Data Center Security
The site for maintaining the information systems components has limited exposure from internal and external sources. We have intrusion detection/prevention systems monitored 24/7 by a leading SOC.
• Our data center is located in a SSAE 16 Type II certified facility secured by security guards, visitor logs, and entry requirements (pass cards/biometric recognition).
• Servers are secured and locked.
• Digital surveillance equipment monitors the data center.
All customer data is stored on servers located in the United States
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://sgrowcrm.com/ccpa/.
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits California residents to request information regarding personal information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To request further information, please email email@example.com or by mail at:
9221 E Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
firstname.lastname@example.org or via our toll-free number: (855) 533-9866